How to Get There
Customs & Immigration
A valid passport (for each passenger) and crew list is necessary for clearance. Expiration date must be no earlier than six months after your planned return. A customs declaration form must be completed at the port of entry.
Two Ways To Get To Tortola:
- Fly to Tortola’s Beef Island Airport (EIS) then take a taxi to the base.
- Fly to St. Thomas (STT) and take the Road Town Fast Ferry into Road Town Harbour, Tortola.
Due to the number of flights we organize, Footloose can offer some great rates to many destinations. Please make sure you contact your Vacation Planning Specialist before you book your flights.
Road Town Fast Ferry
- Cost: $100.00 adult round trip ($80 child) including taxi to and from St Thomas to Road town and back no stops - or $60.00 round trip ($35 child), excluding taxi.
- St. Thomas Port Tax: A $10 Port Tax is required for anyone leaving St. Thomas traveling to Tortola. This can be paid in cash at the Ferry desk upon check in.
- Ferry times are subject to change seasonally.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.tortolafastferry.com
For your convenience, you may purchase your ferry tickets or a combination of ferry/taxi tickets in advance of your charter. The distance is approximately 60 minutes by ferry transfer. Please contact our Vacation Planner for more details regarding both available options.